Strawberries and strawberries are a fruit that provides vitamins and antioxidants to children and pregnant women, but it is also one of the favorite desserts of children.
If you want to take advantage of the virtues of strawberries, try this simple recipe: strawberry, coconut and cinnamon mousse. With a little honey, it is a dessert rich in fruit and protein and that I assure everyone will like it. You only need 20 minutes and you can keep it up to three days in the fridge.
- 300 gr of strawberries or strawberries
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 little bit of cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon of agar agar powder (gelatin) diluted in water or apple juice
- 3 tablespoons of honey
1. The first thing we will have to do, once all the strawberries have been washed, will be to crush them together with the cinnamon, coconut oil, honey and cinnamon. Once we have it, we will pass it through a fine sieve.
2. In a saucepan we can heat a little water or apple juice and when it is boiling we will add the agar agar, until it thickens a little.
3. In a bowl and with some rods we will mount the whites to the point of snow and we will add little by little the agar agar diluted in water, or apple juice, a pinch of salt and we will finish mounting the whites well.
4. With the help of a spatula or with the rods, carefully mix the strawberry with the egg whites and let it rest in the fridge for half an hour.
5. To serve it, we can add a little grated coconut on top, cinnamon powder and a dash of honey.
You can read more articles similar to Strawberry, coconut and cinnamon mousse. Dessert with fruit for children, in the Fruits category on site.