We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Before they confirm that you are expecting a girl, surely you have already started looking for the best name for her. Maybe you have doubts, maybe you do not agree with your partner, maybe you want to honor one of your relativesMaybe you like the classic names or, on the contrary, the more modern ones. Either way, you will have to choose the name with which you think your baby will identify the most.
And this way is like in chili they choose compound names for their girls. Compound names that are full of tradition and familiarity but not lacking in that original and personal spark that any girl needs. These are the most frequent names for girls in Chile.
1. Claudia Andrea. The Latin origin of Claudia joins the Greek origin of Andrea to form the most frequent name for a girl in Chile. It is a compound name that stands out for its historical essence and for the personality it gives off.
2. Ana Maria. This compound name has a Hebrew origin and belongs to the biblical tradition. Although over time it has lost its religious character, both Ana and María remain immovable in the list of frequent names for girls throughout the Hispanic world.
3. María José. We also find a Hebrew origin for this girl's name that is formed by combining a feminine name with a masculine one. This union of opposites forms one of the most delicate names for a girl who also enjoys great familiarity.
4. Carolina Andrea. Carolina's Germanic origin is combined with Andrea's Greek origin. It is a name composed of exceptional beauty and musicality, with the name Andrea as frequent in feminine as its masculine Andrés and so special that it exudes strength both alone and in infinite combinations.
5. Maria Angelica. It is a name that unites the Hebrew origin of Mary with the Greek origin of Angelica. It is a compound name that sounds like kindness, understanding, beauty and harmony and is not lacking in familiarity with the omnipresent Maria with that original and particular touch of Angelica.
6. Maria Isabel. This compound name has a Hebrew origin and is recreated in the biblical tradition to inspire numerous Chilean families. Both together and separately, they are two names with strength capable of highlighting the personality of your girl.
7. Carmen Gloria. Both Carmen and Gloria have a Latin origin and meanings that only enhance the creative character and delicacy of a girl like yours. If this compound name is among the most frequent in Chile, it is because of the musicality it possesses and the tranquility it gives off.
8. Maria Teresa. The Hebrew origin of María joins the Latin origin of Teresa to form one of the strongest and most personal compound names in the Hispanic world. María's popularity is indisputable, while Teresa brings that original and different touch that your girl needs.
9. Maria Eugenia. The popularity of the Hebrew name Maria is confirmed because it is perfect to combine with any other name, as is the case with this Greek-born Eugenia whose meaning of "well-born" makes her one of the most desired names for girls.
10. Paola Andrea. The Latin origin of Paola together with the Greek origin of Andrea combine to form one of the most beautiful compound names for girls. With a taste between traditional and sophisticated, this name highlights the special character of your girl.
Laura Velez. Editor of Guiainfantil
You can read more articles similar to The most popular names in Chile for girls, in the category of Names for boys on site.