We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It's getting close the carnival party, and it is time to think of a costume for the children. A good idea to dress up children for carnival or a party is the papier-mâché hats.
A very practical and fun craft to prepare for your child's Carnival costume. In addition, for practice, it is also very economical for parents' pockets. Guiainfantil shows you how, from the base, you can make an easy and fun Cat hat.
- Pair of scissors
- Paper mache
- Acrylic paint
- Acrylic varnish
1. Draw and cut the ears out of cardboard.
2. Attach the ears with small bands with glue to the base. Next, you have to give them fatter shapes with two layers of papier-mâché. Let dry.
3. When completely dry, paint the hat an orange color, according to your choice. Pass two coats of paint.
4. Paint the inside of the ears with a lighter color than the head. Add more white. Let dry.
5. When dry, pass two coats of acrylic varnish.
6. And there is the result. To adjust the hat to the child's head, pass a ribbon around the sides of the hat and tie it under the child's chin. Finally, nothing better than a good makeup.
Source consulted: - Tomlitoo.com