We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Crepe is called a disk-shaped dough made of flour that is filled with all kinds of sweet and savory ingredients. Originally from the French region of Brittany, in the Gallic country they are consumed daily, and the recipe has spread throughout Europe.
The crepes can be filled with a multitude of foods, and although they can be made salty, it is the sweets that children like the most. This time we tried some dulce de leche fillings, just for sweet tooth.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 150 grams of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon yeast
Tips: To top it off, you can use whipped cream when presenting the dessert.
1. To make the dulce de leche, fill a pot with water and put the can of condensed milk inside without uncovering it. Let it boil for at least 3 hours. Make sure there is always water covering the can. After time, remove the can and before opening it, let it cool completely.
2. Mix the yeast with the flour in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, beat the yolks and add the milk little by little. Mix it with the flour.
4. Beat the egg whites until they are stiff. Add them to the previous mixture and continue beating carefully.
5. In a nonstick skillet, spread a little butter or margarine and pour in a little of the mixture, just enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
6. When air bubbles start to bubble, flip the crepe so it is done on the other side as well.
7. Now you just have to fill them with the chosen ingredients, in this case dulce de leche, and fold it into a roll.
You can read more articles similar to Fluffy crepes with dulce de leche, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.