We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Lamb is a highly valued meat and very common on great holidays, such as Christmas. Its flavor and juicy texture mean that it can be prepared in many different ways. In Children's Guide we propose one of the most traditional, aromatic roast leg of lamb.
Like many grandmother's recipes, this leg of lamb is not complicated but it requires some time, since the piece is slowly roasting, so it is advisable to have dinner time planned to be able to prepare it in advance.
- 1 leg of lamb of 2 kg. approx.
- 40 gr lard
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 kg. of patatos
1. Rub the leg of lamb well on all sides with the garlic cloves and lard and season with the spices. Let stand an hour to absorb the flavors.
2. Preheat the oven to 180º, and in a mold pour a splash of oil and spread it well.
3. Peel and slice the potatoes. Place them at the base of the mold, forming a bottom with them.
4. Place the leg of string in the mold, on top of the potatoes. Drizzle with a dash of vinegar.
5. Bake for two hours, first at a high temperature (220º) to make it crisp, then lower it to 190º. It is important to water the leg with its own juice from time to time, and towards the middle of baking, turn it over so that it is done the same everywhere.
You can read more articles similar to Aromatic leg of lamb in the oven, in the category of Meats on site.