We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pork loin is a very common meat in children's meals, as it contains very little fat and helps control childhood obesity. You can accompany it with a juicy carrot and tomato sauce.
In the recipes for children we must look for dishes that are healthy, but also that are attractive to them. As children do not usually like vegetables, we can give it to them in the form of a sauce with this recipe, they will not even realize it like that!
- 250 gr. pork tenderloin steaks
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 onion
- 100 ml. white wine
- 75 ml. of oil
- Black pepper
1. Wash and cut the vegetables, remember to peel the carrot. Chop the tomatoes into quarters and chop the onion.
2. Put a couple of tablespoons of oil in a deep frying pan or casserole, add the onion and let it fry for a couple of minutes. Add the carrot, tomato, and white wine.
3. When the vegetables are tender, add the tenderloin steaks to the skillet and let them cook with the vegetables, turning occasionally. Season to taste.
4. Remove the steaks from the skillet and reserve them on a plate.
5. Put the vegetables in a blender glass and mash the vegetables. If you want the lighter sauce, add a little water, if you want it to thicken, return it to low heat for a few minutes. Serve the steaks with the sauce on top and a garnish of vegetables.
You can read more articles similar to Juicy pork tenderloin with carrot and tomato sauce, in the category of Meats on site.