We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A very classic grandmother dish, these meatballs with tomato sauce will make you feel like childhood again and will become a fun way to prepare food. Share this recipe with the children in the kitchen.
There are few recipes that children like so much and are so simple to prepare. You can even make the meatballs and freeze them before frying, thus solving the children's dinner at any time, ideal if you are in a rush one night. Guiainfantil.com teaches us how to make this recipe, step by step.
- 500 gr. minced meat
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 50 ml. milk.
- Bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml. fried tomato
- Salt and pepper
1. Mix the minced meat with the parsley and minced garlic in a bowl. Add salt and white pepper to taste and stir until smooth.
2. Add the eggs and milk, mix well to form a dough. Drizzle in breadcrumbs until consistent and manageable.
3. Make small balls with your hands (or with the help of two spoons) of the size that we like the most. Pass the meatballs through flour.
4. Heat plenty of oil in a skillet over high heat, carefully add the meatballs and lower it to medium heat. Make several batches so that they do not stick, turning them so that they are done evenly on all sides. Remove the meatballs and let them drain on a plate with absorbent paper.
5. Chop the onion finely. In a pan over medium heat add the onion and let it poach, until it is transparent. Add the fried tomato and add a little salt if necessary. Blend with the masher to make it finer.
6. Heat everything together for a few minutes in the pan over low heat, so that the meatballs take on flavor, and serve.
You can read more articles similar to Meatballs with tomato sauce, in the Meat category on site.