We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Children get bored very quickly from the meals we prepare for them, so it is important to find new ways of presenting dishes and introducing healthy foods into their diet so that they do not reject it.
To get it, try this fun salad with scrambled eggs and sausage, presented in the shape of a 'mushroom forest', they are sure to love it. In addition, you will get let them taste vegetables like cucumber or tomato almost without realizing it.
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 2 cucumbers
- 3 sausages
- Olive oil
- Spread cheese
1. Wash the cucumbers (if you wish, you can also peel them) and cut them lengthwise into two halves, and then into thin slices. Place it on the edge of the plate in a circle.
2. Cut the hot dogs in half. Heat oil in a pan and fry the sausages for a few minutes. Let them cool
3. Beat the eggs in a plate with a little salt and add them to the pan with a little more oil, stir them while they fry to make scrambled eggs. Place them in the center of the plate.
4. Wash the tomatoes and cut them in half. Fit a sausage on the flat part of each tomato to form the mushrooms. Place them on the egg.
5. With a teaspoon or toothpick, take a little cream cheese to make the dots of the 'mushrooms', trying to be well distributed.
6. Dress the dish with oil, salt and a little vinegar, and let's eat!
Here are other recipes for the family picnic.
You can read more articles similar to Fun salad with cherry tomatoes and sausages, in the category of Salads on site.