We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Italian cuisine is one of the favorites of children, but there is not only pasta and pizza, but there are many healthy and rich proposals of recipes for children, so they will get to know the culture of other countries.
Tomatoes stuffed with tuna and Italian pomodoro are simple and very fun for children, thanks to their fun and original presentation, You can let them fill the tomatoes, carefully, and thus learn to cook.
- 4 large tomatoes (to fill)
- 400 gr. of tomatoes
- 400 gr. canned tuna
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml. Of olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 carrots
- Fresh basil
1. Wash the tomatoes well, cut off the top cover and carefully empty them. Save the meat of the tomatoes.
2. Wash and chop the rest of the tomatoes together with the meat of the emptied tomatoes. Pass them through the food mill to obtain a paste, if not they can be left in small pieces.
3. Wash, peel and chop the carrot, do the same with the onion, chop it very finely.
4. Put the oil in the pan over medium heat, when it is hot, add the onion and fry it for a few minutes, until it is transparent. Add the carrot and fry for about 5 minutes, until it begins to soften.
5. Add the crushed tomatoes and some chopped basil leaves, cook over low heat for about 20 minutes. Add the tuna, season and leave for 5 more minutes.
6. Fill the tomatoes with the tuna mixture and pomodoro sauce.
Here are other tomato recipes for children and a Mother's Day menu for children.
You can read more articles similar to Tomatoes stuffed with tuna and Italian pomodoro, in the category of Vegetables - vegetables on site.