We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You may already be looking for the baby's name before you know if it is a girl or a boy. In these cases it is best to use a unisex name, with which you can familiarize yourself before knowing the sex of the baby.
Unisex names are suitable for both boys and girls and offer great possibilities because you find original names but also well-known traditional names. We have a list of 10 unisex names in which you will surely find the ideal name for your baby.
1. Ariel. This name is of Hebrew origin and has a meaning related to 'the strength of a lion'. We like it for its forceful meaning and because it is not extravagant despite retaining an original touch.
2. Cross. It is a name of Latin origin with an obvious meaning of 'cross' which spread in the early days of Christianity. It is used a lot in compound names, but its unisex character gives it a very particular air.
3. Eider. The name is of Basque origin and means 'beauty'. It is one of the names that serve both for girls and boys that we like the most because it exudes charm and personality.
4. Alex. This name of Greek origin that means 'he who protects men' is the diminutive of Alejandro or Alejandra. In this variant, Alex gains in forcefulness and personality for being a simple name and it also works for boys and girls.
5. Yeray. It is a name of Guanche origin that means 'big'. Used for both boys and girls, it retains all the freshness and charm of a name shrouded in mystery.
6. Harper. The name is of English origin and means 'harpist'. It has become popular thanks to the girl of a couple as mediatic as the Beckhams, but it is a name with a long tradition that also works for children.
7. Noah. This name is of Hebrew origin and has a meaning related to 'Rest'. Its unisex character makes it a very magnetic name that we can also find in the Noa variant.
8. Paris. It is a name of Greek origin to which many attribute a meaning of 'lover'. So old and masculine as to be the name of one of the protagonists of 'The Iliad' and so modern and feminine as to be known by one of the most media celebrities, Paris Hilton.
9. Morgan. The name has a Welsh origin and means 'shining ocean'. It is one of the most attractive names for both boys and girls because it is very original despite its long tradition.
10. Andrea. This name of Greek origin means 'brave' and it is the most popular unisex name. It has great strength and is able to print character and personality, so it can be the ideal name for your baby.
You can read more articles similar to Names that work for boys and girls, in the category of Names for boys on site.