The Porrasalda or Purrusalda It is a typical dish from the Spanish region of Navarra and Rioja. Guiainfantil.com offers us the traditional recipe for this delicious and healthy dish, which is made with cod, leeks, potatoes and carrots.
It is an ideal recipe for both a first course and a unique dish. An ideal proposal for children who have already tried white fish. Cod is a light fish that contains some Omega 3 fatty acids.
- 6 leeks
- 200 gr of fresh cod
- 3 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
Tips: The most traditional version of this recipe is made with cod, but there is also the possibility of making it with other fish such as salmon, trout, hake, or whatever your children like the most.
1. The first, soak the cod in water for about 3 or 4 hours.
2. Then cut the cod into chunks and remove the bones. Reserve.
3. Wash the leeks and cut them into large slices. Reserve.
4. Peel the garlic and chop it well. Reserve.
5. Peel the potatoes and cut them into large cubes.
6. In a saucepan put 6 or 7 tablespoons of oil, and bring to the fire. When hot, fry the minced garlic.
7. Before the garlic starts to turn color, add the potatoes, leeks and cod. Sauté a little.
8. Cover everything with water and cook for about half an hour over medium heat, or for 10 minutes in a pressure cooker.
9. When the potatoes are cooked, our porrusalda or purrusalda will be ready. You just have to check and rectify the point of salt and serve. There should be a wanted to take with a spoon.
You can read more articles similar to Porrusalda with cod. Healthy and easy recipe, in the category of Fish on site.